Sunday, January 11, 2009

I'm done

I almost forgot to post the cutest thing I have heard in a long time. Danielle's crib is near the door to her bedroom and she can reach out and open it. This morning when she woke up, she reached out and opened the door, pushing it hard so it bounced against the opposite wall and from the sounds of it came back at her so she did it again. Then she calls out, "Mommy, I am done. Mommy, I'm done." She repeated it about three or four times until I roused John and sent him to get her as I still am not allowed to lift her. I thought it was just the cutest thing........

and an update on Zoe is in order too.
She has had two seizures both while asleep but not bad ones since she started the meds. Seem to be helping some at least a bit. One of the side effects of the meds is to increase her personality. We have seen some of that where she keeps at something. Today she wanted ice cream. We told her after she picked up the books she took off the shelf. Well she did not help her sisters pick them up so no ice cream. Two hours later she is still talking about ice cream. and for two solid hours that was all we heard about. Do we give in to shut her up as both John and I are going crazy and losing it at this point or teach her she gets her way? Gotta tell you I gave in and John went to buy milk to get away from her constant whining about it. It was way beyond the normal as I could not get her to do anything else she liked. She focused on that and I could not get her focus off it for anything. Even going to the store with Daddy was of no interest. We go for a full MRI this week on Wednesday so we will know more as to what is affected after that. I guess that is it for now.

Kendra has been awesome and is growing into a beautiful young lady. We bought ProActive for her as she had bumps but not pimples and in three days her face is completely smooth. She has lost some weight in the last few weeks and looks awesome. She has started being very creative the last few days and I like that she can entertain herself.

No comments: