Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Give Them All to Jesus

The attached is a link to a song I grew up singing along with Evie Tornquist Karlsson. She recently sent me a new CD that held many of my favorite OLD songs from her on it along with a few new ones she has written along with her husband Pelle. The last week or so I have needed to hang on to the words of this one in particular as my heart breaks at times for my Zoe. I do not know what the future holds for her but she is HIS and HE has a plan. Epilepsy can hold her back from a few things but the things that matter most should not be affected by this disorder. She likes to pray but when I tell her that Jesus loves her and that God made her special and loves her very much. she says I know but I do not love him. Not sure why she does as being 3 she loves our Bible time and she likes to pray so not sure what that is all about. But it concerns me. I want nothing more for my kiddos then for their heart to be centered on the things of Christ.

No comments: