Thursday, January 1, 2009

Home and moving around

okay ya'll ..........I am home and moving slowly. I do not feel too bad but sore as expected. They removed twelve pounds total from the front of me and all parts are back to where they belong. I am rather swollen and have no clue as to what size I am now but there are no rolls of anything and I feel lighter already. I am anxious for the jp drains to be removed as they are never any fun. Can not wait to post some after shots but since I am limited in my wardrobe these days I will spare you..... Looks like a shopping spree in February will be happening. YIPPEE!!!!!!

addendum: at 2am while unable to reach my pain killers and suffering in silence as hubby was asleep on the couch, I discovered the doctor totally removed my belly button. He was supposed to move it but as confirmed at 7am when I called the house phone to wake up hubby as I could not take the pain or the suspense of do I or don't I? did I know for sure. I no longer have a belly button and man does it look weird!

No comments: