Saturday, August 16, 2008

Life is horrible................

Well upon returning to the room after the awesome morning we had.......we find an email from the academic coordinator........The girls via their families and Northwest have tried to strongarm us to move the girls to their own room...well it is not going to happen. Two beds will not fit in that room nor does the bunkbed as we tried it already. We even had to go buy them extra dressers (which will no way fit in there)as their stuff did not fit into the two we had emptied for them before their arrival. Then they wanted us to hold the girls until Wednesday. Nice............. my husband heads back to war tomorrow. I cannot handle two different separation times. I will not have my girls deal with just getting over Daddy leave then have to deal with the girls also. This sucks. We or rather John is going to deposit the girls with the academic coordinator within two hours. Quick and final break. Kendra and Zoe are so upset Zoe is throwing up. Adrienn does not want to stay if Anne does not. We have tried so hard with them but will not be strongarmed to move my baby out of the room that only holds her crib and nothing else. She needs that extra sleep and can only get it there. Since Kendra has returned to public school and gets up at the crack of dawn (530am) as her bus comes before 7 in the morning........she cannot stay in the same room with the bigger girls. Zoe can sleep thru a train wreck but Dani who blinks at the first creak of a floor board cannot. I cannot do it and need to think of my kids first I guess. Kendra was willing to sleep on the futon and move out but where would Zoe go? Into my bed I think not .....not after fighting so hard to get her out of there. We have asked the big girls their opinions on everything we have done or......... taken in their opinions before making any decisions and almost feel used at this point. Especially with the vacation and fun stuff we have done...even food choices. We have catered to them including purchasing an electronic dictionary to help at school and posters they like for the walls. I had no idea who Renaldo was until they arrived. (a soccer player). Life sucks. I hate this. my girls are so upset, I am so upset and John has cried too. Supposedly Northwest is insisting on it. Well I guess they have two girls on their hands then........as John will not let me deal with this beyond his departure. We tried to have the girls call their Mom to see what was up as they claimed they wanted to stay but Anne's Mom did not want to talk with her about it. Anne seemed to be under the impression at first that she was going to the academic coordinators to talk only....I impressed upon her to leave us since she was not allowed to stay in a room with my kids. The girls have said their goodbyes, Kendra has now thrown up. Zoe has thrown up......I have a killer headache and just want life to stop and let me off for a bit.
Thanks to someone I thought I was sharing a confidence with as to why my surgery was cancelled ..it has become part of the decision to remove the girls from our home. VERY PREMATURE and should not be an issue at this point at all as no test results have uncovered anything. My husband says thanks so much for keep bringing it up as if he is not having a hard enough time returning to Iraq for the next 6 months! Only when the test results are given do we know what is going on.......No worries until then.

No comments: