Wednesday, August 6, 2008

long list of things to do











We had a very long list of things to do including obtaining uniforms, my pre-op in Savannah, buying watches, registering the girls (again) the school made us start all over even though they had previously said all was set. I felt like we were jumping through hoops. We decided to take Adri to Chuck E Cheese too since we were up there for my pre-op. The girls are off to their first day of school today. Kendra and I started got two hours under our belt and she has decided to return to public school Daddy said YES so they took off to get her registered. Much to my chagrin. So Zoe, Dani and I read a book about manners, made a manners chart and posted it on the fridge.
Common sense things but they seem to be difficult for the little ones at times.
1. Please
2. Thank You
3. Excuse Me
4. cover mouth when a sneeze or cough happens
5. Share
6. Do not interrupt....be patient
7. Knock on closed door

simple things but with more people in the house these seem most important.

No comments: