Thursday, August 14, 2008

t13 week 7 Favorite desserts/sweets

1. hot brownie's a la mode
2. chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream all swirled together
3. coffee ice cream (This one is odd as I do not like the taste of coffee but love ice cream and the nip candies) I do love the smell of coffee though. Just cannot get past the "bitter" taste.
4. chocolate covered nuts and raisins together kinda like bridge mix minus the malted milk balls which I cannot stand.
5. chocolate covered strawberries. so yummy.
6. cheesecake......any type any flavor. Although my absolute favorite is plain.
7. 7 layer bars
8. pecan pie
9. Pumpkin roll
10. Amish Friendship Bread
11. Apple pie
12. Blueberry muffins
13. Pistachio pudding pie

For those of you who really know me ...you know that all I can do of any of these at one time is about 3 to 4 bites for all with the exceptions of ice cream which is only 2 bites and the blueberry muffins...which if I leave off the crumb topping I can actually eat the whole thing. I just do not handle eating sugars well since my gastric bypass. I still enjoy them but over endulging turns the enjoyment to misery after several bites. So I have learned to stop while ahead. A painful process at times as sometimes the just one more bite cause it is so good mindset kicks in. NOt very often but occasionally. I would love a buffet table with samples of them all on it. Little bites of course. So I could actually eat it all.

1 comment:

Peyton's Mom said...

What a YUMMY post!!

And for those who really KNOW me, they know that I'll be more than happy to eat whatever you can't!

:)

Wish I could have just one more yummy dessert night with ya!