Sunday, August 17, 2008

another day

Well hubby has arrived back in the sandpit...........not all the way back but way too far from home. He is at stop three with two more to go. He visited Ireland on his way back this time. His flight was good but leaving all the turmoil behind has not helped him return to WORK at all. I worry about him more now. The next 6 months will not be relaxing for any of us.
Kendra had a hard time in school today and brought home two F's. She could not concentrate and I can understand that. Beside getting laundry done (washed and folded, but not put away) All the laundry...........towels from the beach, the vacation clothes and 6 beds.......nothing else got done. There are not dishes in the sink, but the carpet needs a once over but I am tired. Physically, emotionally drained. I really feel like someone has put me through the spin cycle in the washing machine and hung me upside down to dry. Then beat me with a broom.

No comments: