Thursday, August 7, 2008

t13-week6 PET PEEVES

My 13 things that annoy me. My husband said I can come up with this really quickly. He said his name would be on every line. but seriously I guess this can be a pet peeve list.

1. shuffling feet. People who do not pick up their feet when they walk.
2. Using the word AIN'T. I am old school. Yes I know it is in the dictionary these days but I still prefer not hearing it.
3. chewing with mouth open. I call it smacking.
4. dirty laundry left on the floor
5. People who sprinkle when they tinkle but do not wipe the seat
6. wet towels left in a pile
7. talking with food in one's mouth
8. use of double negatives. My husband's name is all over this one.
9. major teasing. My husband crosses the line with this one way too often
10. asking for something then when getting it not wanting it. This is Zoe especially with food or a toy that Dani was playing with.
11. daily changing gas prices..........at least now they are headed downward
12. with military not knowing when, why, how long
13. last but not least. riding in a car without air conditioning when the temperature exceeds 98 degrees.

No comments: