Saturday, October 18, 2008

POOR ZOE

Zoe has had quite the week.................my little long haired princess has had a cold .......... a deep cough that we could not get her into the pediatrician to see about. So over the counter stuff we are attempting to ease her discomfort with. Then her sidekick decided to "do" Zoe's hair.....with my Design perfume lotion. A no-no of course not only does lotion not go in hair but not my favorite stuff. Well when she realized she was going to be in BIG trouble over this she tried to remove it herself. Her mode of doing so? Can you take a guess? no not water.....she did not flood the house or even bathroom. No not my good towels..........she used SCISSORS! I have had a pair missing for a week but she knew right where they were and those were the ones she used! This all happened in a 15 minute timeframe too. I attempt to be in every room with every child and keep the house up and dinner on the table but man every time I stay out of a room for 10-15 minutes things like this happen. UGH......
so now my long haired beauty has a very short do. It will grow..........It will grow..........it will grow. There was no saving much at all and for a bit she will PROBABLY be mistaken as a boy. IT HAS BEEN ONE OF THOSE WEEKS. I think it will be time to start the reminders that beauty comes from within talks again.............

1 comment:

Peyton's Mom said...

It's JUST hair mom...it WILL grow back....hugs to you & Zoe!! :)

(hope she's feeling 100% quickly!!)