Thursday, October 2, 2008

My Girls






To update you on the girls this week. Ella is my stripper and refuses to stay dressed. When asked where her clothes are she just smiles and shrugs her shoulders. That is really cute but I can't tell her that as I am not trying to encourage this behavior. I redressed her 10 times between 730 am and naptime at 2. I swear the kid can strip in 2 seconds to include shirt, pants and diaper. Literally she leaves the room and comes tearing across the room smiling and naked two seconds later. I have started calling her the streak after the song my Mom used to play when I was a kid..by Ray Stevens? hmmmmmmm will have to look that one up. oh and by the way we started calling her Elle or Ella as Daddy said she is too pretty to be called a boys name.........

Zoe has started having terrifying nightmares. and has spent several nights fighting me about where she is going to sleep and with whom. Her first choice is usually with me.....which I have tried to encourage her that she will be fine in her own bed and that it is just a dream that God will take care of her but she is not buying into it. She gladly says her prayers and prays for everyone under the sun. The girl is a long winded pray-er! If you are hungry dinner is not the time to start her on a roll......
Kendra had nightmares and night terrors for years but I contributed it to the post traumatic stuff from the fire we had. I know I was affected for years by it.....but Zoe has not had anything like that happen. the nightmares are not about Daddy being gone so I don't think it is because of the deployment but who knows......


then there is Kendra.......up to my eyeballs and growing like a weed. She will probably be taller than me by next summer and she is only 10! She is loving being a cheerleader and is doing a great job at it. She has moved into junior clothing much to her chagrin......she likes the Hannah Montana style which really is in the kids section. Big into vests but we are having trouble finding any....
Zoe likes to go to Kendra's games for the food. Check out the pic of her with several varieties in her arms. Peanut butter and jelly, nachos, drink, candy.........she had a sampler platter!

pics are heavy Kendra but no naked baby pics or nightmare pics have been or will be taken!!!!!!!!!

No comments: