Thursday, October 16, 2008

The Naked Archaeologist

ok.....gotta start with the name put me off. The subject matter intrigued me and the show within 5 minutes had me mesmerized. This, after watching three episodes, is my new favorite show. This man so reminds me of a family member that it amazes me.....can anyone else see glimpses of Doug in this man? The laid back style with the intelligence and curiosity to ask just the right questions and keep you interested as you learn, may keep you from switching channels. Even Kendra sticks around for the entire show! For instance today's show was about Royal Blue ink that was used to dye the one string of prayer shawls and how it is a foretelling of the end of the world. That it has disappeared and can only be found in a certain sea creature. Then the other shows have been good also and all on discovering things about or from the Bible or life of Jesus. I had no knowledge of much of this..............it is not the stuff they taught in my somewhat dry Bible classes at college. This is interesting!!!!! You should check it out. Here is a link The Naked Archaeologist.

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Aw........ you are smart and wise. But I mixed it up and put it in my own words though..... LOL have a great Halloween "Crazy Mumzy"!