Saturday, October 18, 2008

10 weeks

I did not realize until Thursday when talking about his homecoming and all .........that Christmas was exactly 10 weeks away. and only 4 more paychecks! I knew it was up and coming but not really THAT close. My goals were to bust out some quilts for the kiddos. I may have the base done for all but not the actual long arm quilt pattern or machine stitch quilt marks at this point. So I have some things to keep me busy until our family is reunited and to help pass the time. It will fly by I am sure. Seems like there should be more time in there but gee I am glad there is not. The football games, band practice and all will also keep us busy as bees and assist the time to fly by. Football games are now so expensive. Not only is it 7 per person including Zoe to get in but snacks are way high there. So weekly it costs us around $21 DOLLARS. I started bringing our own snacks and drinks which helps. But we want to attend to support Na since she is playing in the band. I attended every football game during high school but my senior year 5A championship game and never realized the bleachers were so uncomfortable. Maybe it is age.......or the fact that the littles do not sit still and I am constantly worried as they can fall through these bleachers and it is a long way down. The games are just not as enjoyable as they used to be. but just think in ten weeks even high school football will be over!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: