Thursday, September 11, 2008

Closeness

Four years ago, I could not imagine being able to love my Zoe as much as I loved my Kendra. Kendra and I had this closeness like nothing I had ever felt before.....a love between a mother and child is something precious and hard to describe. When I was pregnant with Zoe I was very worried that she was going to be shortchanged in that department. I could not imagine being able to feel about her the way I felt about Kendra. Everyone I voiced this concern to, said not to worry that my heart would grow to encompass her to. I did not believe it until she was here. Now my little cuddlebug has definitely carved her own place in my life and heart over the last three years. And then of course we added our third little one who is finding her own spot too. of course I love them at first sight, but I think they become more engrained as their little personalities develop. I am enjoying seeing this in my girls...........

No comments: