Monday, September 1, 2008

वे लव थे बाच


























We love the beach is my title in the Korean language. We have had such a blast this weekend. Attached are some more pics from our final day at the beach before the hurricanes hits here. It is expected to reach our area on Friday. They (yes multiple and back to back) are expected to hit right where we were this weekend. Not sure when and if we will get back there before it gets too cold. I know we are in Southern Ga and it is still nice at Christmas but the water does get too cold and seriously after being here for awhile.......anything below 82 feels cold when the ocean winds blow. I remember the days in Chicago where I felt it was short weather when it hit 70..now to me that feels like sweatshirt weather still. I have quickly become a southern gal when it comes to the weather. attached are more pics...................back to a normal routine tomorrow.

No comments: