Sunday, September 7, 2008

Brownies



Yesterday evening Kendra invited her friend Valerie over to spend a couple hours hanging out. They decided to make brownies while I was attempting egg rolls with the rest of the cabbage. I had to do something with it and did not have all the ingredients for coleslaw. Well you should have seen the kitchen when they were done. I attempted to take a picture of that but the camera batteries had died. Let me just say they let the littles help..........and after putting the pan in the oven. Allowed everyone to dig into the bowl. Dani was not happy with using a spoon so she used her hands. Zoe decided that looked like fun and so chocolate fingerprints appeared all over my tablecloth, kitchen chairs, etc. and they left the garage door open while I was at the door talking with a neighbor and the house filled up with those pesky flies. I probably have a hundred in the kitchen as I write and I have already been on an attack mission earlier this morning. The brownies were great and the girls did a decent job in cleaning up. We just need to sweep and mop the floor now (that is partly because the girls pulled the brownies out this am and decided to help themselves but forgot the plate or a napkin.) I have brownie crumbs trailing on the floor. wherever they went..... and I still need to wash the tablecloth. It never ends...............sigh.

2 comments:

Just me-Jerri said...

wow mom....... This was about the whole story but Choclote? Choclote never END!!!! YUMMY!

Anonymous said...

hey mommy add me how ever you do it!