Thursday, July 3, 2008

Thursday Thirteen Week 1

Thursday Thirteen would not post just realized it was saved as a draft
1. I am presently in NC on my way back to WV.
2. I have to go to court to get out of our lease.
3. I miss my hubby something awful and cannot wait until the end of the month when he is supposed to be headed home for R and R.
3. Our foreign exchange students start arriving on the 30th of this month. The next one may not arrive until near the end of August though.
4. I have in my possession my new WV license. YEAH!!
5. Children damaged by abuse and neglect as seen by me this week are a LOT of work as they do not know how to handle stress of new situations, people, places, etc.
6. I hate to pack.....we have a lot of weeding out to do...
7. I have entertained thoughts of moving back to WV
8. I have entertained thoughts of sending Kendra back to public school
9. I need to call to set up my surgery date.........
10. I am teasing Kendra that after my surgery I will be wearing her clothes.....as we share shoes now. Yes my kiddo has a big women's size 10 foot at 10 years old.
11. I taught Kendra how to shave last week...was it not last year that she was learning how to walk?
12. Dani finally cut another front tooth..........took her long enough. She has molars already but only three bottom front teeth.
13. Working on the confidence that GOD has this whole living situation in his hand and he has a plan....I know he does but I am anxious to know what it is and where we are going.
12



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



1 comment:

Peyton's Mom said...

YAY! Another friend taking the plunge of the T13 with me!! :)

Miss you!