Thursday, July 10, 2008

t13 week 2

1. Kendra is Troll #2 in the Missoula Children's Theater play Sleeping Beauty so it has been a week of back and forth travels

2. I think we have finally finalized everything for our two foreign exchange students to join our family in the next few weeks. I am so so EXCITED. What an adventure!

3. someone stole our PORT...we have had computer issues all week in staying connected etc. Phone logs with the phone company ended up having to send a level three tech out and he explained that someone stole our port whatever that means. I am simply glad I am connected again.

4. Dani finally has another tooth on the bottom.........at least now when it grows in she will have a matched set. 4 on the top and 4 on the bottom plus 4 molars. We have gaps in between but at least it looks more even now.

5. My surgery was totally approved by tricare and is set for the first Wed in Sept.

6. Weeding out is fun to do but I tend to make a mess of the house when I do so.

7. I am so looking forward to giving away my clothes after my surgery knowing they will always be too big for me and that I will not see those sizes again.

8. Zoe has really stinky feet. This hot weather certainly does not help that cause when she prefers to wear tennis shoes and socks vs sandals.

9. I Love crabmeat and found an awesome place here in town

10. It seems I never have enough iced tea in the house this summer...even my littles want my glass

11. My hubby will be home in short order.........I am counting the days

12. Dani seems to be musically inclined. She loves to sing and dance and runs for the piano at church and my friend
Karen
's.

13. My middle kid is so excited about seeing Daddy that ever conversation is filled with "when Daddy sees me do this he will be so happy" and I say OH YES HE WILL with a smile in my heart knowing how close she feels to him despite the fact that he has been gone for 9 months. I am glad that she feels he is a daily part of our lives despite the fact he is not with us physically. I have done a better job of that this time around and I think all three of the girls recognize his authority and figure in our household. He is gone but Mom has not stepped into his spot this time. I think this will help facilitate a smoother homecoming in 2009.

1 comment:

Peyton's Mom said...

The whole list made me teary, but #8 made me laugh hyserically!

Miss you!