Thursday, July 31, 2008

t13 week 5 Things I have never done

I had no idea what to write this week, so after reading my friend Deb's list I started my own list in my head.

1. I have never been outside the United States.
2. I have never been to the Pacific Ocean.
3. I have never broken a bone. unless nose counts and then I broke that 4 times in two years. and Yes that is 4x. I had some blood sugar issues which caused me to pass out and I kept using my face as landing gear.
4. I have never met my half brother. I was adopted as a baby and have met my birth mother and half sister but not David nor my father.
5. I have never had success making any products with those packets of yeast you can buy.
6. I have never been on a mission trip. I REALLY want to go...........I have had two opportunities but family issues both times caused me to have to pass at the last moment.
7. I have never been thin since I hit the age of 10.
8. I have never understood how someone can plan to and harm a child.
9. I have never played a competitive sport.
10. I have never been in a fist fight.
11. I have never been deep sea fishing............but I would love to!
12. I have never tried octopus, alligator or buffalo.
13. I have never felt more protective of my family and our time together than I do now. Time is so precious.

2 comments:

Peyton's Mom said...

You mean I inspired something other than fear & loathing?!?! ;)

How about '13 Reasons That it's Cool to Have an Exchange Student'?!?!

Love ya lady!

Peyton's Mom said...

DUH....also meant to say that I *HAVE* done #1 - #6 plus #9 - #13....and I'm totally with you on #7 & #8......

I *LOVE* your lists --- keep 'em coming!

=0)