Thursday, July 17, 2008

t13-week 3 Some of my Favorite things

1. Bill Cosby Chocolate cake
in helping a friend rationalize a dinner her daughters' had one night..I mentioned this clip.

2. a nice long relaxing hot bath complete with candles and a book (WITHOUT LITTLES) this has not happened in years but I do dream about it......

3. walking barefoot in REAL grass not this stuff they try to pass off as grass here in the south. I wish to walk without fear of burrs or red ants

4. The beach...the sound of the surf crashing and seagulls crying and children splashing

5. lying down at night with the feeling that I actually accomplished a lot that day or made an impact on someone

6. The song ">Testify to Love by Avalon

7. I love tea........both hot and cold. Green, Black, flavored
My friend Deb got me hooked on EGGNOG TEA.......I know it sounds scary but man does it taste like it and since my gastric bypass I can not do the real stuff. It is a guilt free holiday treat now.

8. I love to swim. I hate to sweat....this is my kind of exercise.

9. I love to travel and visit new places. I especially like the sound of an amusement park.

10. I love to scrapbook but not happening much these days. The littles take up way too much time or want to help and I tend to have to drag it all out.........

11. The sound of my girls without prompting or wanting anything.....EARNESTLY telling me that they love me

12 My husband's voice after a day of work saying honey I am home.

13. The sound of the ice cream truck

1 comment:

Peyton's Mom said...

Great list!!

The Bill Cosby thing CRACKED ME UP!!

Miss you...