Saturday, July 26, 2008

T13-Week 4 Things I am thankful for this week

This is a bit late but I got preoccupied with making house arrangements.

1. Karen, Tory and Amie..............they came over and helped me move the crib, bunkbed and straighten up the house today. Preparations for our exchange students.

2. My hubby who despite my faults loves me for who he knows I can be.

3. Kendra who has a heart of gold.

4. Dani who is learning to potty train. We have had a fairly successful week at it.

5. Zoe who loves to cuddle and give hugs.

6. Debbie who always reads my blogs.

7. Airlines that can bring my man home to me.

8. Tricare who approved my two surgeries in full!

9. The internet that keeps me connected to hubby so very far away.

10. Clean carpets.

11. Nice clean sweet smelling sheets.

12. a swimming pool in the backyard that helps with this Georgia heat

13. the ability to homeschool my kiddo She may drive me nuts in the process but as Karen reminded me today I do not have to retrain her from what she is learning incorrectly or things that are inappropriate for a young lady at the school.

1 comment:

Peyton's Mom said...

*sniff* #6 made me weepy....you could've added "and always will" if you wanted ~ just for accuracy's sake!! ;)

By the way --- I think it's totally nifty that you're on the T-13 thing too!!!

I love you ladybug!