Thursday, December 11, 2008

oh so sweet.........

It is so nice to have my hubby home and to be able to tell the kids go ask Daddy. To know that he is willing and able to help with the kiddos. To be able to breathe without feeling that I am always on duty. I actually was able to take a nap this afternoon. I only ended up sleeping 10 minutes but honestly I felt like I had been asleep for 2 hours. To completely relax was wonderful. I actually asked what I missed when I woke up and John said "you are kidding right?-you have only been upstairs like maybe 10 minutes Did you sleep?" Did I ever!
Pictures of the last few days are unavailable for a few more days as I sent my card home with Stacy whose husband came home last night and we helped her with her 5 kiddos during the ceremony and then transported his gear home as there was no room for it in their vehicle. I took lots of pics of their reunion and wanted her to have the pics right away.
Today we went out with the plans to go to the Oatland Island Zoo but due to incoming dark rain clouds we changed our plans. We ended up at the bowling alley and bowled 2 games. I won the first round and John won the second. The littles loved pushing the ball on the ramp thing. Kendra has progressed beyond it but still wants the bumpers (although I suggest next time she does without them just to see) We spent several hours there as they have a lunch special that includes, 2 games, shoes, drink and 2 slices of pizza or a burger so we ate there too. I could not believe we spent close to 3 hours there but we did.
Tonight we are just hanging out.......working on quilts, bathing children, iming with friends and watching tv. oh so sweet.............

No comments: