Saturday, December 20, 2008

Catching up

John arrived safely but with a cold that has not gone away. During the last two weeks we have done many things, attended the Journey (a live Nativity rendition), shopped, birthday parties, wrapped presents, weeded out excess, cheerleading practice, and made several doctor appointments. Sickness has hit our house and everyone is down with it. Seems Danielle had a BAD reaction to her DTP shot and ended up with a severe infection and allergic reaction within the first 12 hours. 4 days later it is still red and raised with a golf ball size lump under the injection site. Meanwhile Zoe came this close (imagine fingers up with almost invisible space between them) to be admitted into the hospital. No not due to her seizures but pneumonia. They have put her on breathing treatments night and day as needed. I am simply worn out and due Monday for my B12. The last few days before hand I can tell I am due as my energy just drains away. So not much going to be posted as I am attempting to finish Kendra's quilt by Christmas. I think it will get done this weekend but we will see. John has plans for us if the girls feel better. Will catch everyone up in a few days for sure. Sorry for the absence. Off to take a nap.

No comments: