Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Pictures


The favorite items found yesterday morning were a bit surprising to me. Zoe's favorite thing was not her new bike but her Dora orange toothbrush and a Cinderella Barbie Doll. Danielle fell in love with the Dora pillow Kendra made for her and literally hugged and kissed it multiple times but she played with this stocking stuffer toy of a little plastic snowman bicycle that held a lollipop the most. Kendra as expected loved her MP3 player and went immediately online to pick songs. Although we had muffins at breakfast I was not allowed to make my homemade cinnamon rolls as Kendra explained Mom you will let them burn again this year and the kids were too anxious to get to the presents to wait for dough to rise and that whole process. First year without them but it was planned!!!!!!! just vetoed I think I should have made them all wait now. LOL......... However, they did have to eat Pasty. But my favorite gift to give the littles were Dressy Bessy and Dapper Dan. I had these dolls when I was little. I remember my Nana and Pop gave my cousin Paul and I one each of these dolls. I received Dressy and Paul received Dan. Well in my young mind they were brother and sister and belonged together and should not be seperated. I distinctly remember having both at some point and had them for years and loved on them the whole time. When I saw them in the store they were a HAVE TO purchase. In case you are not familiar with Bessy and Dan they teach how to do snaps, tie shoes, buttons, tie ribbons, use a belt, etc. A kind of toy I love!!!!!!!!! I hope everyone else had just a nice a Christmas as we did. It was so nice to be all together this year.

No comments: