Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving and shopping

http://www.cpmsglife2.org/MSG/Pres/td/td1.html

I was unable to post a video for some reason. This is so worth seeing and sums up all my feelings and thoughts these days. Thought hubby would be home on THE DAY but is not going to happen now. Mixed feelings on that.........any amount over the first brings extra money for the holidays but oh how it would be good to have him home instead. A few little things to buy for stockings and hubby's birthday but all the big stuff is done. Even the girls have completed their shopping after spending 8 hours in Savannah yesterday. Na, Adri, Anne, Zoe, Danielle, Kendri and I spent the day traipsing the mall. The Littles and I were glad to have the double wide stroller but are upset with the stores as it will maneuver in and out very well. Thankfully, we the three of us were more interested in some stores with wider aisles designed for higher traffic.......now the big kiddos hit all the clothes stores. One store I got pulled into.........I had to leave the stroller about 6 feet into the store as it could not be maneuvered within it. UGH........They have stuff piled and one can hardly walk without bumping into all the racks................especially with a purse. Now, that makes it sound like I may have a huge bag drapped over my shoulder not so. I have this over the shoulder purse that is the size of a small handbag. I do not like carrying the world with me wherever I go. Now, the girls all brought small suitcases with them and guess where they left them......in the car. No one wanted to carry their purse around.

No comments: