Sunday, November 16, 2008

Taste of things to come

This week I have been Mom taxi ............Na:Can you pick me up at 430? I need to be back at 545. Then pick me up around 11? While Kendra had a game at 5 which would end at 615. With no minutes to spare it all worked out. I even got to see most of the game.

I did not mind but when I will have three with those type of schedules in the future it could get hairy. Although by that point, Ken could be driving and asking for the keys. YIKES. Hopefully John will be home at that point to help play taxi driver but since we are military who knows. All I could think last night was it will all work out and maybe they will have the same interests and all be going to the same place. Yeah right, I know not likely, but I can dream can't I?

No comments: