Friday, November 7, 2008

Quandry






One of Na's vocab words this week. I really feel that way tonight. She is marching for the first time and I want to be there. This school does not march at half time but post game. Not sure why......hardly anyone sticks around but I want to be there. However, Dani just woke up from a late nap.running a fever from four teeth coming in. and Zoe played hard outside and will not last until 10pm=she is tired and whiny already tonight! UGH. Kendra really wants to go so I cannot convince her to stay home with her sisters if I were to even attempt getting someone to stay with them for that bit of time.
If only John were here..........one of us could stay and one could go. oh what to do?


update: we ended up going. I could not disappoint. I know that feeling and if possible do not want to be the one to cause it on another. I really wanted Na to feel we support her and will be there to share in her achievements. Kendra said she would deal with Zoe and did. The bleachers scare me as they are all open and quite steep. The littles could easily fall through them. Na did well and was very pleased to see us. I was glad we went. Dani did not even wiggle to get off my lap once and just cuddled in.............the only time she even lifted her head was when Kendra handed her a nacho.

No comments: