Tuesday, June 3, 2008

My children

my girls are unhappy.............extremely unhappy. And at the moment there is nothing I can do about it. I am away out of town at a church function ....a missionary convention and they are staying with an older grandparently couple from church. I guess the moment I left, things changed all kids including Kendra have been made to take a nap, they are not allowed to play outside because of the heat and Zoe is not allowed to look at their kids books in fear she will rip them. Many of the toys have been removed from their use as they belong to their granddaughter. Kendra is in tears and was told she would be going to bed at 8pm after napping from 3-5. I wish I could just run home but I did not pay for this training session the church did and I can not just forfeit their money or I would up and leave and cut my own losses. I called thinking it would help and all the kids started crying.........I only made it worse getting the sitters upset with them. I promised I would get there early Thursday morning to get them as soon as I got up and on the road. My training session last until after 10pm tomorrow so I will stay over and then head home. first thing. What is a mother to do........how I wish John were here to help.

No comments: