Thursday, May 22, 2008

Dirty kids


Summertime=Dirty kids

I look at my two littles and within 10/15 minutes of being clean, they look like it has been 24 hours since they have been bathed. Even getting in and out of the pool, this GA sand mixed dirt clings and is rather dark. Not the normal brown up north almost a dry potting soil dark. that my littlest loves to dig in.....she loves to feel the soil on her hands. A future gardener, perhaps? Then snacks, oh my.... popsicle stains, koolaid mustaches,watermelon, pudding, ketchup.......you name it whatever it is they have eaten appears all over their little faces and on their clothes. Danielle has started pulling on Zoe's long hair.....my guess is she likes running her hands through it but when sticky it only makes a royal mess. Several times a day Zoe yells for help for me to tell The baby to let go. My 3 yr old needs her hair washed about three times a day, thank goodness she loves the water and baths.....one of those times I just dunk her in the pool to her delight...which helps. It is a vicious cycle it seems. Summertime and dirty kids. Oh well, my attempt is there. Although to others it may look like I gave in a week ago, I promise it was only a matter of moments!!!!
I asked Kendra to bring down her dirty laundry.......it seems the dog got a hold of a dirty diaper and destroyed it on top of the laundry I sent her up with 3 days ago to put away and now it all needs washed again. Dumb Dog....how gross can you be? What were you thinking???? yuck, Yuck, YUCK.
So, no beach for us today.............I will be working on LAUNDRY!

No comments: