Friday, April 11, 2008

Sisterly Love






Today I sat back and watched my girls interract. I was pleased with what I saw and just knew I had to blog about it. Child2 was sitting on my lap and child3 decided to climb up there also. Usually one goes to each side and then cuddle in the crooks of my arms so each is snuggled up close. Tonight, the littles were not happy with that and child 2 and child 3 faced each other with child 3 practically being held by her BIG sister. For anyone who knows my girls, despite the 22 month difference, they are almost the same size. One wears a 18 month old size and the other a 2t. They sat there giggling and sharing kisses and thoroughly enjoying each others company. child 3 ended up turning enough so she was leaning up against her sister and they settled down to watch a tv show. Eventually child 3 squirmed down and went to her other sister child #1 and really settled down and started dozing.
I sat there completely enthralled and ecstatic that my girls truly love, like and trust each other. I, being mostly an only child, am so grateful that they have each other and I pray that they always remain friends, playmates and confidants throughout life.

No comments: