Monday, February 4, 2008

Superbowl memories and ads

have to say that I did not watch it this year as my hubby wasn't here.......but I am glad that Peyton's brother won! Keeping it in the family. After living in Indy all those years from 4th grade until marriage except for the college years and my short stint in Chicagoland to be near my college buddies....until we all decided that it was just way too bitter cold for us and moved away about the same time. They went to Jacksonville and I went back to Indy. But as usual I digress......

I remember back in college one of our Advertising class assignments was to watch the Superbowl and turn in a list of our favorite ads. Cool assignment...cool prof. He looked like a straight up NERD but he was the coolest, most caring man and we were all sad when he left as he was just one of those teachers that made his subjects come alive! I think that was when Budweiser started with their really cool commercials......to see a bunch of private liberal arts Christian school kids sitting around talking about beer commercials was almost TABOO........but we did and did not even feel guilty as it was assigned!!!!

so YEAH ELI!!!!!! You learned it all from your big brother! I still wore my colts t-shirt to bed last night........

No comments: