Friday, March 28, 2008

Worried

This week has been awful. Due to OPSCOM I can't say much but Hubby has not been safe this week and I do not think he will be for the rest of his time over there. I thought due to his assigned position that he would be safer on a FOB. Boy was I ever wrong. So we have had one conversation this week and been shut off contact every other single day for those of you who can read into that. You know it has been a REALLY awful week the DOD has confirmed some of this already. I dislike waking up every morning and looking out the blinds to see if their is a military vehicle waiting to see if we are up yet. I hate when the phone rings I feel the need to see who is calling and need to decide if I am answering it or allowing the machine to pick up a message.
The girls all had a small case of chicken pox this week despite the fact that they each have had the chicken pox shot. It was challenging to say the least.
I did get some good news. My eyes are seeing 20/20 together although by themselves they are not that good yet. One is 20/30 and the other is 20/25. so they each have some healing to do yet but overall I am seeing rather well these days. The blood vessels that had attached themselves to my cornea are all gone and should not be any further trouble. So overall the surgery was rather successful.

2 comments:

Peyton's Mom said...

Praising GOD for your eyesight! That's fabulous!!

Prayers for your little ladies - bless their hearts.....

And sweet girl --- many, many prayers for your hubby...may GOD send HIS angels to camp around him, protecting him, & soothing his troubled soul....may HE also wrap HIS arms around you to do the same. When they said this was the toughest job in the ARMY, they didn't know the half of it...

Please, please, don't hesistate to call, email, send smoke signals, whatever - if there's anything I can do.

Love you dear.....

Anonymous said...

Prayers here, too!

(Word verification says "eeygutts" -- looks too much like "eye guts" -- what does this have to do with your surgery?? LOL!)