Saturday, August 8, 2009

I Know Why The Angels Dance

I have had the honor and privilege of proofreading for Bryan Davis his new book I Know Why The Angels Dance. I want to tell you I love the book but it is not that type of book. Although it is a fictional story, it is not the type to give you warm fuzzy feelings. It is more a thought provoking, internal soul digestion that leaves you speechless and encouraged.
I was very emotional while reading the last few chapters as was my husband when he read it after I did. It is gut wrenching but so full of Biblical truths and encouragement. The premise is how two families deal with death. One believers the others aethist. For a Christian this book will push you out of your comfort zone but will also be comforting if you have ever lost someone. For others it may open a whole new thought process. I highly recommend the book to everyone. those presently suffering from losing someone and for just the average person. No one will remain untouched after reading it. I have to point out that it will take awhile to internally digest the information before you can share much about it if even then. One of those books that touches the soul that no one else could ever understand. Sort of like you can present information on salvation to another but unless they internalize it they could never know what you mean. This book walks that line.
The novel is written by Bryan Davis, a homeschooling parent and Christian writer who wrote the Dragons In The Midst series. This is unlike anything he has written before. The book is slated to be released in September. Bryan approached this book with love and compasssion for those who are hurting and lost. He has been used as an extension of God in the writing of this book. You will not walk away untouched. All proceeds from this book will be donated to charity.

No comments: