Monday, March 2, 2009

Been awhile but things are happening!!!!!

So I have been absent from my blog...........a lot has been happening.
Here are some highlights.
1. No seizures for Zoe.
2. Almost daily tantrums that can last from 10 minutes to an hour. Increasing in strength and duration. We do not give in and eventually she can get over it and back to her sweet loving self.
3. We went to Disney. Visited the World, the Animal Kingdon and Epcot.
4. Zoe and Danielle got to meet Cinder Ro (Cinderella for the rest of us) and have breakfast with the Princesses
5. Zoe turned 4.
6. I was released to finally exercise but have been put back on restriction as of today. Seems I had two sutures that did not disolve on their own which is why I STILL have two open areas. They are now gone. Thank you Doc. so until scabs are off and pain is gone No more running.
7. I was running a 7 minute mile as of yesterday.
8. Moving day is May 9th...............closets are being cleaned out as we speak as are the bookshelfs.
9. Kendra can now officially babysit..........she has her permit in hand from the Red Cross.
10. Danielle is starting to be interested in potty training.
11. I still think the kid is going to be a table dancer or naked show girl of some type. She likes to get up on something to elevate her while naked and belt out a song. We no longer laugh when she does it (at least not in front of her).
12. We have a new fur baby.........we saved her from death row. Her name is Molly and she is very very timid.
13. I received two awards from the FRG unit. But unlike with John's former unit, I was not in the loop and did not feel I did much to help out to deserve them. I did not go to the ceremony so they made my husband receive them for me. With 4/64, I did much more. I fielded some calls with 6/8 but nothing like the other unit.
14. spent 4 days searching for my missing keys...................to find them in the girl's closet. Can anyone say DANIELLE!!!!!!!!!!

will add pics later since I am back on restriction again. I was enjoying getting up and exercising while the girls were still asleep maybe I will sleep in tomorrow. I will miss my Wii fit.

No comments: